What's going on?

I have been making some stuff finally for my classroom! I have got some routine down and we are starting to really learn some things!  I wanted to show you some things in case you are in the same boat! Make sure to stay tuned all the way to the bottom! ;)

First - I created ABC aerobics for us to learn more about our alphabet and really the sounds that go with each letter!  It has been super helpful and not to mention really fun and engaging - we rock this every morning! We do the alphabet, sound, and action every day to get up and moving!


Also, I made some name tags because I couldn't find any that I really liked especially for younger grades, that didn't overwhelm you with information.  I wanted the name to stand out but it also to have some help!


They come in tons of patterns and include the alphabet (with vowels highlighted), number line (to 20), 7 color words, and the left and right signs.  Perfect for any classroom, everyone can have one they like and they match any color scheme. 


Last, we do AIMSweb testing and nonsense words become important in kindergarten to show use of letter sounds and blending skills.  Even this early in the year I can see I have another group that loves to use cars!! Driving, playing, anything, so I created: 


It has 3 different game versions that can be used as a center, station, or RtI game! This will definitely get my students excited about learning the nonsense words! Just another way we can get moving and learning in class.

Click on the pictures for any more information! Since you've been reading this far...pin any of the images buy tomorrow and I'll pick a winner to win one of them from my store ;)
Leave email and Pin URL in a comment.



4 comments

  1. I don't know how you have the time to do it all as a first year teacher! Love the ABC aerobics! I pinned it here:
    http://www.pinterest.com/pin/422634746251955876/
    thepolishedteacher@gmail.com
    ThePolishedTeacher

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.pinterest.com/pin/20195898302264862/ Love both of these!!! Thanks for making great products.

    renetowens@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the name tags! Here's my email and pin for them: rrosario620@optonline.net. http://pinterest.com/pin/382876405791781161/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved all three products, but my favorite was the ABC Aerobics. Here's my pin - http://www.pinterest.com/pin/390054017698080430/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top alt-text