September!




I'm loving my new place where I get to try new recipe except the fact that it is SO addicting :(   I should also be loving the fact that we finally got an air conditioner in our new place!!! We've had some pretty hot days and we are very thankful :) 

I'm really wanting payday since this is my first year at this school it doesn't come till mid September and I will be celebrating :) 

Sadly, I'm definitely needing some allergy meds, Labor Day is the worst for me every single year! Staying inside with AC helps, but I'm pretty useless.  

My goals for this month: 
1. Build classroom community more- I have some ideas but I want some more interactive ones we can use daily. I really want us to be a really strong class together and value everyone before we get too far into the year. 

2.  I need to stay connected to friends and family.  Since I moved away I need to make sure and Skype them when I can.  I really need to work on meeting more people here but none are my age...

3. I need to workout- no excuses- I've been extremely lazy.  

Also...if you want to check out my apps with kindergarteners don't forget the FREEBIE that comes with it!





3 comments

  1. It's going to be rough going from September to December without a paycheck! I can't wait for that to be over so I can get to subbing! Good luck getting everything together for school! Hope you have a fabulous week!

    ThePolishedTeacher

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got an ipad, so your big list of apps will be helpful in finding some to use in my classroom. I pinned it. Thanks!

    Gwen
    Learning With Mrs. Brinn

    ReplyDelete
  3. No paycheck till mid-September - YIKES! I'd be hurting for sure. I cannot agree with you more about building a classroom community. Not only is it great for the kids but your overall management goes so much more smoothly when your class is a little family. Good luck with the allergies - such a drag! :(
    ~Andi

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top alt-text